Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Is that still a thing?

I'd love to say I'm a trendy person but one look at my Facebook profile and I realize I'm as trendy as I think.

1st example:  is having a middle name in your display name still a thing? My middle name on Facebook is drizzle. I have it like for so many years but I've notice it's more common amongst the "older" users then the young ones. 

2nd example: I still actually take the time to load photos on Facebook. For some reason I haven't joined all my social media accounts at I have to load the same pic up multiple times on different social media platforms.

3rd example: I don't understand most of the # abbreviations. Yep I google certain things like #mcm I was like does that have to with a MacDonald's burger? No it's man crush Monday! To some it's common sense to me it's a whole other world I'm googling my way through.


I don't know about you'll but I've grown up! It's feel sad thou not to be caught up with the latest lingo but it feels great to not get card at the door.
 









Sunglasses: Sportscean
Necklace and Skirt: Mr Price
Shirt: Legit
Shoes: Sissyboy
Sandals: Edgars
Bag: Soviet
 
 
This is a second option for the lovely ladies that prefer flats.


My advice: fake it till you make but don't become fake!

You can find me on Pintrest Twitter Weheartit and Facebook
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment