Saturday, June 28, 2014

Ootd: Legit Jeans

When I 1st thought of starting a blog I had "the who will read it moment." I'm not the most popular  person around or at least I feel like that, but I do know how to stand out from a crowd. I started blogging for one main reason, creating my brand and making a name for myself as a stylist and designer. I've recently lost touch with my outfit of the day post and focus more on publishing press releases. So today I'm going back to my roots so to speak.

This look is for a typical winter's day minus the hair. if it were a windy day I would of never survived. I love scarves I even did a whole post you can read about here and I love winter because I get to wear my scarves everyday. In the summer I find the weather to warm to be wrapping things around my neck.

This is a typical drizzle outfit lately, a jeans and a tee. I've moved away from always dressing up like every day is a celebration and I even wear takkies but that is because I've started a new job and I'm still adjusting after having worked for myself for so long. I need to develop a new routine and fashion sense.

When putting any outfit together I always think of being comfortable and how easy will it be to get things done in the outfit and now in winter I try and dress to be warm without having a thousand things on. I was brave and didn't wear socks but usually I try and wear socks but it can come off as looking untidy so if you need to wear socks try the winter thick socking's they are much more glamorous.

sunglasses: Cotton On
top: Woolworths
Jeans: Legit
Shoes: Aldo
bracelet: Forever New


love the rips in these jeans combined with the washed out effect.

how cute is the pocket detail? I love it

stole this folding technique from Zack. I love it and it makes you look more casual.



My ombre is growing out and soon all I have left is my natural hair colour, something I haven't been in a very long time.


don't forget to enter my 1st give away that I am currently running for my blog turning 1. and if you about to
start fasting a warm hearted Ramadan Kareem from me and if you are looking for the perfect Eid outfit, check out
House of Taaliyah.


Twitter
facebook
Instagram, we heart it and pintrest: @drizzlesdomain


I once heard no two snowflakes are the same. so I set out to be a snowflake.
Aaqelah Salojee
 

No comments:

Post a Comment