Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Relvon Shadowlinks competition.


Almost 9000 views and a whole year later. I am so proud of myself and my blog. I did not expect the amount of support I got or the contacts I made so I feel it’s about time I give back to my readers and ladies be prepaired to be spoilt. Revlon South Africa was kind enough to sponsor my 1st ever competition.

So wondering what exactly is the prize. Drum rolls please…..

It’s a Relvon Shadowlinks hamper to the value of R1000







And how do you enter you ask.

This is how:

Follow me on Twitter here

Follow Revlon South Africa on Twitter here

Like my Facebook page here

Like Revlon South Africa’s Facebook page here

Comment on this post with your name and email and if you have difficulty commenting send an email to asdrizzle1202@gmail.com and include your name and that you are participating in my blog tuning one competition.

Good Luck and Thank You for the support.

Rules:
1.  This competition is only open to people residing in South Africa.
2. You may only enter once.
3. No entries will be accepted after the competion is closed.

No comments:

Post a Comment