Sunday, July 27, 2014

Post Eid blues

Last year I did a post on my Eid drama this year isn't any better! You'd think I would of learned my lesson about being last min, but I didn't!

My Eid outfit drama only got worse this year, I'll start with the most important to the less important drama according to me 

Shoes: check! Bought my babies early this year. I didn't plan on it but when I popped into Sissy Boy to scan the store for new stock my eyes landed on this tan leather heals that must of fell out of heaven just for me. Anyone who knows me knows I'm obsessed with the colour Tan.




Clothes: this year I designed my dress, busy working didn't leave me a lot of time to work on my dress. I was inspired by happiness, pearls, ice cream and cotton candy. Put that together and you got me working every weekend till the early hours on beading motifs. I had an Oopsy moment while pressing the hem of my dress and burned it. (Sssh don't tell anyone.)

Accessories: I found the perfect bracelet and chain at the mall I worked at, unfortunately I was broke at the time and when I got paid and went to purchase the goods I found that it had sold out, I turned to my treasure chest and found a chain that goes perfect with my beading so i will dawn that chain proudly as I recycle my jewels.

Bag: a bag on an Eid day is a tag along for me. I don't need it but I want it. Found a tan bag to match my tan shoes at Soviet. Of course I grabbed it with both hands and didn't look back. Tip: Forever New, Identity, Truworths all have Tan bags in stock if you are interested.



And this is my Eid Drama. Watch this space for my full Eid outfit.


No comments:

Post a Comment