Wednesday, May 20, 2015

That blue dress

It has been a while and I have no excuses as to where I've been lately except for the fact that I am currently obsessed with a Korean  reality show called " The Return of the Superman" I would love to go into detail about it but this is a look post not a catch up post which I will be doing soon.
 
Weddings are always fun and exciting till you realize you can find a dress that is perfect for you. I once read on a friends post. There will always be a better dress out there, but you need to stop at some point and realize that this your dress. 

I started dress shopping at the plaza. I found a few dresses that caught my eye the problems arise when the dresses were all sleeveless and the store didn't have inner tops to match the dress, I decided not to buy it as I didn't need the drama of running around town looking for a top that matched my dress perfectly.

I turned to a more a popular chain store after that failed attempt at the plaza. I found a dress that I fell in love with. I tried on the size 8 but preferred a size 10 since I like being comfortable, I was thinking long term and saw the dress as an investment piece. The store didn't have my size and their systems were down so the sales lady took down my details to send me the info of which store had my size the next day. Needless to say I'm still waiting for the store to get back to me. Needless to say I'm still waiting for the store to get back to me.
After much heartache and 3 weeks to the wedding, my dad told me about a lady on Facebook selling Eastern wear and she has great reviews from previous clients. I stalked her online profile for hours before finding a dress I loved or would consider wearing. To my excitement I emailed her immediately. I ordered the dress knowing full well that the dress is open on the sides. The dress was very difficult to shape and I decided on a Grecian look or I attempted to and let's just say I have been educated and will turn to education in design next time and not buy ready made.








Twitter Pinterest WeHeartIt Bloglovin Facebook  
 


No comments:

Post a Comment