Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Summer Lookbook

I can't believe Summer is over! I feel awkward now, I always find autumn so difficult to style my wardrobe around because my summer clothes are not warm enough to wear and my winter clothes are not a good fit either. All of that being said I thought I should recap on my summer outfits, therefore this is my Summer Look Book.


A white dress is a key wardrobe piece for summer

The Birthday Look



A day with family visiting from out of town



Got to play dress up at a Gatsby Theme bridal shower

I had blue hair "Once"

My favorite summer look

My summer tan was on point

The best part about summer is the long walks

Even on a cloudy day I still had something to smile about

Happiness

Dynamite comes in small packages

I'm about peace and red lips

That turban thou!

Good bye summer see you in September.

No comments:

Post a Comment