Monday, March 2, 2015

Goodbye Summer

"Hello March" is what I experienced on most social media platforms this pass weekend. I don't want to see summer go because winter brings out the inner ugly in me. By winter brining out the ugly in me, I mean, I will wear almost anything and leave the house to stay warm, on  a lighter note good things always come my way in the autumn/winter seasons. We moved into a new house in mid winter, that was a crazy adjustment as we went from a family of 5 sharing one bathroom for a family of 5 in a house with tiles flooring throughout and an icy chill you just couldn't get rid of. Second great thing to always happen to me is I always seem to find employment in the cold, which sucks because I usually leave the jobs towards the warmer months.

I am excited to bid farewell to summer 2014 and embrace autumn 2015 and hope that it will bring  exceptional new clothes for my closet and more adventures.

Outfit Post:
This isn't really a look post, I initially planned this outfit to be my birthday post, but after I stepped out to take the photos a cloud burst and came down the gentle rain drops so the lighting is bad but I feel it set the mood. Enjoy!






No comments:

Post a Comment