Tuesday, June 2, 2015

John Frieda Repairing Oil Elixir

John Frieda Repairing Oil Elixir smooths, shines and strengthens. Reverses damage with every use.

Safe for colour-treated and chemically-treated hair. 






Directions: For allover strength and smoothness dispense one pump of John Frieda Repairing Oil Elixir into palm, rub hands together and distribute evenly through lengths of wet or damp hair. To tame fly-aways and add shine, apply a few drops to dry hair, taking care and avoid your roots.
 
Review:
 
I love this product, especially now in winter when fly-aways are everywhere and most products are applied after you dried your hair with this product you apply it on damp hair and that way you not stuck with an oily finish wasting a just washed hairdo.
 
The first time I use it, I was completely clueless and didn't realise to brush through my hair after applying the oil, but I still had great results with no flyways, the second time I used the product I combed through my hair and got a better result and my hair felt soft an controlled yet I could easily run my fingers through my hair.
 
I would rate this product as a must have all year around. For winter who need fly-aways when you trying to pull off a chic look and for summer I love this product for the beach applying it to keep your natural curls in check.




Twitter Pinterest weheartit Facebook  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment