Thursday, June 25, 2015

Hello Winter







I meant to do this post on the 1st of the month, but I guess the 25th will do just as well...

Many people love winter Fashion but hate the cold. I recently found myself hating both, as I headed out on one of the coldest night yet all dressed up and accompanying me was the flu  I found myself more annoyed than ever as I had so many layers on yet I felt cold and as anyone is irritable from being sick it struck me that there are a few things I love about winter.

1. The long hot showers
2. The fact that I can plaster myself in my beautiful scented creams without breaking out into a sweat from my body butter.
3. The food. I clearly am not working on my summer body as I can't seem to get enough of the kitchen. I'm no chef but I do find myself looking up recipes and playing armature master chef in the kitchen since the heat has left.

One thing I can't stand is that winter brings a lot of dryness, my lips are cracked, my hair looks almost like doll hair (not a brats or a Barbie doll, nope, more like a cheap doll you get in a lucky packet.) and my skin has moments too but thankfully I have found solutions.

1. To avoid dry skin I use a body oil right after my shower, before drying myself I take a few drops of oil and rub it all over especially in the areas I find to be more dry.

2. For my cracked lips I've found lip butter from Revlon I am using 047 Pink Lemonade 

3. The best solution for my hair I've found is to go longer periods between washes and regular oil treatments.


Almost one month of winter down only 2 more to go!


No comments:

Post a Comment