Monday, February 3, 2014

I’M JUST GIRL CHILLING BY A POOL!!!


Since getting back from my holiday, I’ve been swimming everyday and keeping up with my tan. Pool time is the most fun for me because I can instantly do tricks I can’t do under normal circumstances. Sometimes just relaxing next to the pool is satisfying enough so this is my “I’M JUST GIRL CHILLING BY A POOL POST!”  
Enjoying every bit of sunshine



love this pose because this is basically what I do all day sit by the pool and dip my feet in.
 
 
 
I love multi colour I feel like if is doesn't ever go out of fashion



love side view poses
 
Please support this charity and buy your bracelet from Cotton On stores today for only R9
Skirt: Factory
Shirt: Urban
Shoes: Legit
Purse: Designed & Made by me
Arm Candy: Cotton on
 
 








 


You can follow me on twitter here and follow Zack on twitter here and like my Facebook page here
 
Shoes, pool, food and drizzles need I say more?
Aaqelah Salojee

 

No comments:

Post a Comment