Wednesday, February 5, 2014

REVLON nail polish Review


I’m not someone who does the whole beauty routine, but I love trying new things learning new things so after receiving a wonderful package of nail polish from Revlon I just had to experiment.

So I have painted my nails before and I am not very good at it, but I tried so go easy on me as practice will make perfect and which I need a lot of.

I tried the Revlon 310 Vintage Rose, because I figured with Rose in the title it can only a girls dream colour.

Review: I did like the colour the day I painted my nails, but seem to lose interest in it as it's a bit on the dull side of a pink.

Next colour I used was 200 Stormy Night, I have used this colour before and you can see that post here

Review: I like this colour a lot because for me, it’s an earthy shade very natural, but I saw online get a lighter shade of grey mix while nail vanish into the grey and that is exactly what I did. I love it, but unfortunately I didn’t mix a lot so I ran out and couldn’t fix certain areas and was scared I wouldn’t get the exact colour again so I left it.
 
 


 
 

The next colour I used was the Revlon Nail Art NEON.

Review: the white nail vanish is right on trend and easy to use I love it and will use it in future again.



 
 
 
You can follow me on twitter here follow Zack on twitter here like my Facebook page here and follow REVLON on twitter here
Painting nails, counting blessing, embracing the drizzles
Aaqelah Salojee
 

No comments:

Post a Comment