Monday, November 3, 2014

The LBD

Lately I've been wearing a lot of black. I am used to it as black tights are my go to for everything, that doesn't mean all I want to wear is black all day everyday, but when I do black I want to do it correctly. This post is all about my LBD.

What LBD means to me:
I remember coming across the word LBD while studying fashion and not having a clue what it meant. Finally, when I found out what it meant and where it originated from I fell in love with the "little black dress". Thanks to Coco Chanel ladies can use her creation for any occasion.

My LBD story is all about being sexy yet classy. The LBD I'm wearing could be used for a high tea, a night out with the girls, funeral and that is what your go to LBD should be. The dress you can wear to any occasion and look amazing.

Advice when shopping for an LBD:
- Don't save a buck on this. If you willing to spend on a good quality dress that is made out of expensive material you and follow the care instructions you will get years of wearing it.
- If you not sure style to get, try an hour glass style as its complimentary to a lot of body shapes.
- Don't wear black on black. If you want a classy timeless look, do silver or gold, pearls are always a win.



Headband: Lovista
Earrings: Mr Price
Dress: Truworths
Bracelet: Gift
Tights: Edgars
Belt: Pay & Save
Shoes: Rage



For more updated OOTD looks follow me on istagram @drizzlesdomain. Like my Facebook page here follow me on twitter here and find me on bloglovin @drizzlesdomain. 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment