Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Jeans Abayaah

I'm proudly wearing House of Taaliyah's Jeans Abayah. The Jeans Abaayah is self explanatory, it's an Abayah worn over your casual outfit. I don't actually do casual very well, I think. The outfit started with the shoes. Again, I bought these shoes at the Mr Price online store which I think is my new favorite pass time..

popped the outfit up with my scarf. I didn't think that colour would look good against my complexion, but I am glad I took a chance, I hope to expand my hijab horizons with more colours and if you any of you have great hijab tutorials I should check out please on twitter or Instagram @drizzlesdomain.


The lighting was good, how could I not take a selfie?


But 1st let me take a selfie.



 

The Jeans Abaayah is available for R500 and can be shipped at an addional cost. Exclusively from House of Taaliyah.

Trust yourself! Trust that you can! Trust that you will!
Aaqelah Salojee

No comments:

Post a Comment