Monday, October 13, 2014

B.E.G fashion lookpost



We in Johannesburg have had very peculiar weather, it's, it's sunny yet chilly, so we aren't getting to enjoy spring 100%, but I didn't let that stop me from celebrating the second Month of spring. I found this skirt on the Mr Price online store a while back. It comes with a matching top, but I didn't like the idea of having a matching top, the skirt has so many colours so it wouldn't be difficult to style it. 

I love this skirt because of the inner skirt being shorter than the outer skirt. I get the best of both worlds, a long and short skirt. I am in love with the print, and colours, it's screams spring/summertime.  
 

I prefer a plain top as my skirt will be the center peace I went for a lilac colour tee as I always go for white or black and wanted something different.

I wanted to go all out with my accessories, and one obsession, I've had for a while is headbands. I genuinely love it but suck at wearing it so after hours of research on how to wear a headband and not look ridiculous, I am proud to say I have some tricks up my sleeve. The headband I used is actually a chain, but I wouldn't recommend using a chain as I did with a loose pendant as it moves around while walking and messes up the hair.

If you follow me on Instagram you will know how crazy am about rings atm but I have a new addition, its nail tips as you can see me wearing in my look post.

So this is my look post and if you can see I have a Greek goddess feel with my headband, boho chic with my necklace and rings, an earth child feel with my skirt. I took 3 passions of mine and combined it into one outfit.





Headband: Honey
Top and Skirt: Mr Price Online
Belt: Pay & Save Fabric Store
Necklace: Legit
Bangle: Forever New
Rings: Mr Price and Legit
Shoes: Solo
 
 
 
 

Let me know what you think of this look by commenting below
or you can also comment on my Facebook page or on Twitter
 You can find me on Instagram and Blogloving
@drizzlesdomain


Thank You for reading my blog.

Be your own inspiration, imagine the impossible, create your own world!
Aaqelah Salojee
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment