Monday, October 6, 2014

Day after Eid

Yesterday was Eid UL Fetir. This Eid where we offer sacrifices. This Eid from a young age was the Eid where you get to dress a lot cooler and is more fun. If you follow me on social media you would have the recent change I made.... Drum rolls please...

I got the turquoise ombrè!

That's a whole other post on its own. So with turquoise hair comes great responsibility. By that I mean I am limited to the colours I wear at the moment. I don't want to do colour blocking gone wrong. 

My outfit: 
Dress: I had a dress I was very excited to wear, unfortunately the sleeve length was too short and I was forced to go last minute shopping. I aimed to get a long flowing dress the blew with the wind and hopefully a pastel colour. Reality I am short and nothing I found matching my expectations so I settle for this gorgeous knee length woven tunic. I love this dress for its different textures. It has a woven fabric with leather and gold zips. 

 
 



Shoes: I bought these shoes before I bought anything else. I loved them before I even bought them. I purchased these beauties online and mistakenly ordered the wrong size and Stylemology was so helpful and managed to change the size. Perfect outfit for these shoes. Washed out ripped indigo jeans with a simple V-neck white tee and easy summer curls. And I wore jewel bands around my ankles from a another pair of shoes.



 
Accessories: my accessories are what I had purchased a long time ago and I loved it so much and didn't mind repeating it.


Extra Pair of Shoes: the heels on my shoes are 5.5" so I had to get an extra pair of babies so I can make it through the day. I was so pleased to get a flat pair that matches my heels.

 
Will do a look post of these items soon.

Like me on Facebook, follow me on Twitter and find me on instagram, blogloving, @drizzlesdomain

No comments:

Post a Comment