Sunday, September 21, 2014

10 on 10

So this week my 10 on 10 is about Damon Salvatore!


So a recap on what is 10 on 10. I will list ten reasons why I would date Demon and ten reasons why it would not work out and PS I'm talking about Demon not Ian Somerhalder. Thus, yes, again, he has a brother as well but unlike last week I didn't choose Demon over Paul oops I mean Stefan. I simply am doing Demon 1st as he is older.

Ten reasons why I would date Demon:
1. He is totally smoking hot. Hell yeah I like a guy who is easy on the eye. Gotta think of the kids we are going to make. Am I right or am I really right?
2. His personality. At times it sucks, but he's honest and sarcastic. I suppose I like a guy who has a good comeback!
3. He and his brother don't mind dating the same girl. How often do we date someone and find their sibling to be better looking, this is a win win situation. No? Just me? Ok different strokes for different folks.
4. He will kill to keep me safe. Perhaps this is not really a plus as killing is bad.
5. He's rich. Yo mama loves to shop. 
6. He looks unbelievably sexy in a black leather Jacket. Love a bad boy in a leather jacket.
7. He would be amazing with our kids and their history homework, as he lived through it all. Can he make babies? Or is that just Edward?
8. He can't die! Well, technically he can but yeah, you know what I mean.
9. His ability to move fast, he could be at my house is a matter of minutes. How often do you wish your boyfriend could just come over at the speed of light with Demon it's possible.
10. His smile. It's so Georges I cannot resist it!

Ten reasons why it wouldn't work out!
1. He's in love with someone else. Call me old fashion, but I would prefer the guy I'm with to love me and be in love with only me
2. A lot of anger there. He's not a normal dude, one temper tantrum and my whole house will be smashed. I detest cleaning.
3. Tons and tons of enemies! Yeah, I really am not into playing hostage.
4. His eating habits. I don't desire to be a vampire as I really love chocolate and pizza and I really don't want him sucking my blood, or having to give him blood.
5. He will look the same even when I'm 50 and he's 305, call me shallow, but if I get wrinkles so should my partner I can't get ugly alone.
6. He could turn me into a vampire. I could be dying and  he doesn't want to lose me so he turns to me. I don't want that specially since Bonnie's witch powers are gone bye bye, I won't have a daylight ring so I'll be bonded to chill only at night.
7. I might prefer shower time with Stefan rather than him. 
8. Old lovers might make appearances too often for my liking. Sometimes the past should stay in the past.
9. He might wipe out someone I love to get back at me. I have a habit to look for a fight and pull out the break up card so if I did that with him and he killed someone I love every time I will have no family left before our 1 yr anniversary.
10. This is overly important to just mention once! HE IS IN LOVE WITH SOME1ELSE!

No comments:

Post a Comment