Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Good bye Winter 2014

Definition of winter:

The coldest season of the year, in the northern hemisphere from December to February and in the southern hemisphere from June to August.

I felt like reflecting on my winter as it was a good season for me. I got my 1st Job in winter. We in the Southern Hemisphere had our fasting month in winter, and most of all I grew up. By growing up I mean I had to develop my own finical independence as I was working now and my parents felt it was time I put on my big girl pants. I dream of being a successful stylist, but the road of being a stylist is difficult, so I got a job in retail as a window dresser. It's exactly like the styling, but with dolls. I felt like it was playing dress up. Unfortunately, after a while I realized this job is not where my passion lies and I am neglecting my hobbies so I resigned. At first I felt like maybe I wasn't giving myself a real chance, but as time came close to my contract ending I realized I made the right choice. I love the styling and am passionate about it, I wish to do it for a living more than ever now, but I also enjoy doing freelance jobs and owing my own time.

I'm so grateful to be able to realize my dreams and have the opportunity to chase them.














For the pictures in this post I used a flirter to make the pics look aged to go with the feel and tone I set in my writing.

Jacket: Edgars
Jeans, Rings, Necklace: Legit
I pad Cover: Forever New
Shoes: Gift.

Stop and smell the flowers, but be careful of the thorns and the bees.
Aaqelah Salojee
 







No comments:

Post a Comment