Friday, September 12, 2014

10 on 10

10 reasons why I would date Dean Winchester and then 10 reasons why it wouldn't work out!


So I am a huge fan of the TV series Supernatural.  The Winchester brothers are hot, but one is hotter then the other and this is my 10 reasons why I would date the hotter bro, oh an if you a bit confused, I'm not talking about the actor that plays Dean Winchester but the character dean in the show.

1. The body. He is in great shape since he's a hunter.
2. The car. He drives a black 1967 Chevy Impala how sexy is that. Merely the sound alone is sexy then you have the driver who is beyond sexy.
3. He makes his own sandwiches too. I'm always asked can I cook, but here is a good looking guy who can fix his own food.
4. He's all about family honor and legacy. How can I resist that. A bad boy who will do anything to keep his family safe and alive.
5. His voice, it's deep, confident, strong and I would love to hear him say my name.
6. The fact that he can pull off a suit. It's unbelievably sexy how he rocks a suit.
7. He doesn't mind checking on that noise I think I heard from the room where the light is off. Yes, at times I get paranoid and he checks weird things out for a living. A match made in heaven, I'd say 
8. He doesn't have a love interest or lost his true love so yes, my chances are wide open.
9. His eyes. Even though he's a killer his eyes are innocent and that the door to his sole.
10. He says the best things. I even appreciate his sarcasm.


Reasons why it wouldn't work:
1. He is almost always on the road. I need a snuggle buddy at night and he's not home every night.
2. He takes his work home with him. I don't mind a few late nights at the office, but in his case, it's blood thirsty killers, oh no thank you.
3. He doesn't hang out at nice places or stay in decent places. I guess at this point he will leave me, I like pretty things and staying at pretty places so yeah shady motels in heaven knows where places won't cut it for me.
4. I won't be able to dress up. He never has down time he's always on the job.
5. I won't enjoy him cleaning his knives and guns at the dinner table.
6. He's a demon now so I don't think that will play too well with my religious beliefs.
7. My parents will hate him. Which actually will only make him more appealing to me.
8. I might just get kidnapped by his enemies and no I'm not into the whole my knight in shining armor will rescue me bs
9. Definitely won't enjoy cleaning the blood, salt and graffiti on the walls later on each kill.
10. Last reason why it wouldn't work out between us is because there is a huge chance ill get turned into a demon as payback by his enemies.

All in all looking at his body I think I would chance it! The road to hell is paved with good intentions or so I hear! Hope you enjoyed my post on 10 on 10 looking forward to do more in the future so watch this space.

If you haven't already go follow my Twitter, Like my page on Facebook and on Instagram: @drizzlesdomain

No comments:

Post a Comment