Thursday, October 9, 2014

Zach's eid outfit look post

1st things 1st it has bring brought to my attention I spell Zach's nick name differently to how he spells it. Well, I say different strokes for different folks, but from today's post onwards I will try and spell it the same way he does.

I thought I was last minute in my Eid shopping but Zach was even worse only getting his shirt for Eid the Friday before Eid. I think when it comes to us and shopping we either get lucky or its just a fail.

I don't know if Zach actually intended to wear this shit as he bought 2 and I bullied him into wearing this on and the way I thought would look good, well I am a stylist after all. I don't take credit for this look as I know Zach had great style, but I do take credit for the pictures.

Jeans: factorie
Bow Tie, Cross Bands: Thruworts
Shirt: Mr Price



 
 





So I've been posting all about my Eid outfit and Zach's outfit post, but didn't really get into detail as to how I spent my Eid.

I started my day off with breakfast with my family at home and the minute the men left for the farm I headed to shower and doll myself up. I would say a total of 3 hours for hair, makeup and dressing which I think isn't that bad hey? Let me know in the comments below how long does it take you to get dressed. We then headed to my dads family to spend the day with them. I feel so grateful to have so many people to spend my Eid with and the family that hosted us for Eid really went out of their way and the décor was gorgeous and the food was great and plenty of sweet treats and great company. 


The décor for Eid lunch and gifts for the guest.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment