Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Magnum turns 25

I love ice cream. And one brand known very well in South Africa is Magnum. We all know Magnum ice cream as the fancy ice cream you can get anywhere, now I know there are tons of more fancier ice creams out there, (is there such a word as fancier?) anyway getting back to Magnum ice cream turning 25.

To celebrate turning 25, they lunched the red velvet ice cream, so of course I headed out and got a few to review. I think magnum ice cream is awesome, but this red velvet ice cream didn't hit the spot. I felt the ice cream tasted more like a frozen yogurt, which I didn't mind. I prefer very sweet desserts thou to medium sweet desserts.  

Let's talk about the look: I think the silver packaging in elegant, FANCY, classy and stylish. Then you open the packet and you are greeted with a white cream cheese and silver bullets (not sure if you call it that) covering the red velvet ice cream. 

I'm no foodie, but I do consume a lot of food and I try to eat the best. I would rate this experience a 9/10, it does tickle your sweet tooth and it won't make you feel guilty about cheating on your diet because of the frozen yogurt like taste.




You can steal my fingerprint from this picture its so clear. Thank You HD
for showing my Getto nails so clear.

Had to get a selfie with my ice cream.

I would like to hear your thoughts on the Magnum Red Velvet Cupcake,
 you can comment on my below or on Facebook or follow me on Twitter
or find me on instagram and blogloving @drizzlesdomain


I enjoy weirdness, silliness, because if I didn't I would never get see uniqueness.
Aaqelah Salojee
 

No comments:

Post a Comment