Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Eid Lookpost


In my previous post I showed you all my Eid outfit pieces. In this post I'm showing the complete look.

Originally I had a headband to wear, but decided since I had so much going on already I will pass on the headband. I did my own make up on the day. After endless make up YouTube tutorials  and practice, I think I did a good job.

The heels were very comfortable to move around in. The dress wasn't as heavy as I expected and actually kept me cool during the day. I live in black tights and that is like my second layer of skin so to wear black leggings with an outfit is always a win for me.

I don't personally like the box shape, but for some reason this dress worked on me and flattered me.





it is out of focus but I love the pose





Dress, Necklace, Rings, Earrings, Ankle bracelts: Legit
Thighs: Edgars
Shoes: Stylemology 
Watch this space for Zack's look post!

Like my page on Facebook follow me on Twitter and find me on Instagram and Blogloving @drizzlesdomain

Shake shake smile, shake shake jump, shake shake scream. Hello Spring!
Aaqelah Salojee.

No comments:

Post a Comment