Saturday, October 5, 2013

Jungle fun

This is a post on the upcoming Eid we Muslims will be celebrating in a few weeks . I am so behind in preparing for Eid but I have ordered my Eid shoes online, after realizing why dress up and go out and shop when I can do it in the comfort of my pyjamas.

I want to quickly talk about my online shopping experience. To place the order was difficult, it was my 1st time so I didn't know what to do, but after I did struggle and struggle I succeeded and of course using daddy dreariest card I made the payment and counted the days till my bundle of joy arrived and it came the next day after my order was processed how awesome till my door at around 3 I remember it so well.

So back to Eid, this year Eid we will be hosting Eid for my dad's family and we have a tradition of making meatballs with the fresh meat from the animal we slaughter in the morning, so I will be posting up my amazing meatball recipe and pictures of how it turned focus I am allowed to make them.

This Eid I am feeling more energy and happiness it could be because in the pass 5 weeks I have taken a complete 360 in my life and thought patterns. So enjoy your Eid love to see your pictures of the animals and outfits.




Dress: Bought at a Stall at the Randfontein Show
Shoes: solo
Jersey: Cotton on
Bag: Fordsburg Square
Earrings: Mr Price
Bracelet: Honey
Sunglasses: free with an Elle mag I bought
 
 

Keep positive, think positive, live positive at read drizzles domain
Aaqelah Salojee

No comments:

Post a Comment