Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Drizzles October issue

Kunjani, I am being proudly South African today because being a South African is amazing we live in a country of amazing surroundings and the weather is amazing.

On Friday afternoon I logged on to twitter and 2 very exciting things were happing on my TL. People who are posting pictures showing off their lipsticks and hash tags it SAFW Super Lustrous and LOTD and Revlon picked my picture as a winner and I got to go to fashion week yay!!! The 2nd exciting thing happening was Stylemology was giving away R500 vouchers to everyone who was signing up on their website and I signed up and got my R500 voucher the very next morning how fabulous guys…

You can follow RevlonSA here and you can like the Stylemology here
This is the photo that won me VIP tickets and in this pic I am wearing Revlon's colour stay flashing lights that are available in stores.
 

Back to fashion week, I love men’s fashion. My dream is to be a men’s stylist and suit designer so when I got tickets to Loxion, Kulca Narainsamy by Mike and Sons Ephymol I was beyond excited because I could just sit back and enjoy men’s fashion how exciting.

 






Chiffon blouse, inner top, chain: Mr Price
Thighs: Woolworts
Shoes: Solo
Handbag: Europa shoes
Bracelets and ring: cotton on

When we got to the Rosebank Hotel where SAFW was being held we got our makeup done for free at the Revlon stand and this lovely lady did my make up... 

That's how I did my eyes and lips for the fashion show

This lovely amazing lady is Michelle Stevens and she helped us get our VIP bands showed where the VIP's are hanging out and she truly was an angel sent to guide us through the fashion jungle. 

My sister and I pose for the camera; that's what I was born to do.
 
Losing your fizzle? Just live in the moment... & drizzle your way to happiness xoxo
Aaqelah Salojee

No comments:

Post a Comment