Wednesday, October 23, 2013

The names bond... Zack bond

Every guy wants that once in a life James Bond feeling, well Zack has felt  it 3 times. As this year was his 3rd time attending a matric farewell and I was there to get the deeds to dish on his experiences...

Q: how did your 1st farewell compare to your last farewell?

A: the one was much better than my own farewell.

Q: which farewell was your favourite?

A: the 3rd one I attended

Q: did you buy a suit and then change it up each time?

A: No, I didn't buy one, which was silly looking at it now, know what I'm saying (forgive Zack he just watched we are the Millers)

Q: how do you find renting a suit?

A: it was okay, you get to choose what you want and if you don't like it you get to return it.

Q: did you use the same renting place all 3 times?
A: twice was from the same place and the last time was from euro suit in Horizen

Q: what is your advice to boys renting suits for any occasion?
A: I would suggest to rather buy a suit, because then you have it and it's yours and saves you from the hassles of renting and returning.












Live, Play eats loads of pizza....
Zach and Aaqelah Salojee

No comments:

Post a Comment