Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Online Glamour xoxo...


Hello everyone it has been a while since my last post but I have a valid excuse, I have been playing candy crush…


So it is a week since we celebrated Eid and I am finally getting down to posting my Eid look.

My outfit was bought online, my dress is from Stylemology. When I signed up to their website I got a R500 voucher which helped in my purchase of my Eid dress. My shoes I got online from the zoom store, I had seen it when I was at the zone on a Saturday night hanging out with my cousins and I was way too lazy to drive back to the zone so I went online and ordered them. I was beyond excited when they arrived and they fitted perfectly.  











Dress: Stylemology
Thigts: Woolworths
Shoes: Zoom
Jewellery: Cotton On
Headband: President Hyper
 








I use all of the above Revlon products for my Eid day look and you can get any of these products in stores now.
 
I choose to belive the sun is shining even thou the skies are filled with drizzles...
Aaqelah Salojee

No comments:

Post a Comment