Monday, November 25, 2013

Romance


Romance yes, today I will be going on about love. I feel like my outfit is romantic and fun, no ladies and boys, I will not be speaking be about my love life, but rather about my outfit that is romantic and has all the elements I look for in a partner.

 

My Skirt: is chiffon and it’s just one layer so it’s sheer which for me represents light hearted fun which I love having. (Made by me)

My Thighs: is my best friend which I feel is the key to romance lasting. (Woolworths)

My Jersey: is providing me warmth just like a true romance will. (Legit)

My Shoes: they are multi colour pep toe heel which represents both personalities in a relationship coming together like a puzzle. (Rage)










 Ring: Mr Price
Handbag: was my grandmothers
Sunglasses: Cotton On
 
Follow me on instagram @drizzlesdomain like my Facebook page here follow me on Twitter here
 
He loves more then drizzles, I love him more then drizzles.
Aaqelah Salojee

No comments:

Post a Comment