Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Something New, Something Blue...

As you can guess there is something blue in my outfit post. I love these blue jeans; I’ve had them for a while and got them from Edgars last year sometime it retailed for R299.95. My top is from legit and got it on sale it was R20 I think (what a bargain) I love it and have worn it on numerous occasions and it has washed well. Shoes are from the oriental plaza in Johannesburg, what I love about them is how girly they are they not that comfy, but I love them so much to not wear them.










Tips on wearing colorful skinnies:  

           1.     Keep the rest of your colors simple. I prefer to go more for nutral colours because it looks tasteful paring two bright colors does work I just prefer to look more effortless than busy.
           2.       If you do want to bring in a bright colour, bring it in with your accessories.
           3.       You can wear more than two colors in an outfit I am wearing 3 different shades, but because each one is not loud it works well together.

This look is great for cocktails with a friend, or date with your special one I wouldn’t recommend heels for outdoor activities it will just sink into the grass.

You can follow me on instagram @drizzlesdomian for daily look post and like my Facebook page here follow me on Twitter here
 
Roses are rosy; skies are blue and keep reading drizzle to entertain you.

Aaqelah Salojee

No comments:

Post a Comment