Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Nokia lumia vs Samsun S4 Mini


Nokia lumia

-          The charging time was short and the battery lasted long even with all my apps running.

-          I could not download BBM

-          I could only load certain pictures onto instagram

-          The memory card went in on the side so I didn’t have switched the phone off to remove my memory card.

-          Comes in cool colours and can change the covers.

 

Samsung S4 Mini

-          Changing time is long, so if you need to go somewhere in a hurry leave the phone and go. Also, I had to uninstall most of my apps because the battery life just wasn’t lasting.

-          I can download BBM

-          I can load any picture on my memory card onto instagram

-          I have to switch the off to take out the memory card.

-          Also comes in a variety of colours, but you can’t change the covers.

Nokia lumia and Samsung S4 mini

-          Both take good quality photos

-          Both are long and slim

-          Both are full touch screen phones.

-          The Nokia was no clear on how to delete all personal information on the phone.

-          I can download any app on the S4 mini but the Illumia had difficulty downloading certain apps.

I rate the Nokia Lumia a 8 out 10 and the Samsun S4 Mini a 6 out of 10.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment