Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Stores need to get their S**T in Order!


So recently I have been very irritated with the sale stuff in certain stores. If they aren't following me around the store watching my every move there is no one around to assist at all. I love shopping at a certain store and I have noticed they keep there changing rooms locked. I am ok with that, but please keep your stuff in order, I can't wait 15 minutes just to try on something.
Also, what I do not get is why certain stores don’t have prices on their clothes.
So that brings me to Today’s post:
Online Shopping vs Actual Shopping
Online shopping
-          I don’t have to get out of bed for online shopping and the website can tell me if they have stock in my size immediately
-          The goods I order online is delivered straight to my door
-          I avoid the hassle of seeing people and getting upset all together.
Actual Shopping.
-          With Actual shopping I can fit the item on and see how it fits rather than wait a coupler days only to realize I don’t want it.
-          I can take the garment with me home the same day.
-          I might come home with a headache from frustration.
What are your thought regarding online shopping vs going into the store and shopping.
 
Love me, Leave me, I don't care just don't touch my Drizzles!
Aaqelah Salojee

No comments:

Post a Comment