Thursday, March 27, 2014

Ombre Obsession

I am  obsessed with ombre anything, so I just had to had to get an ombre hairstyle. I had it done by my trusted hair stylist Khadijah, her twitter handle is @_khadijah_i  and if you are in the Azaadville area look her up, she's talented young and refreshing to all this old school people I've had my hair done by. I don’t take a lot of care of my hair the most I do is a coconut oil treatment, which is bad I know.

I have been dying my hair since a young age, I love it, I love having options and I love the fact that I'm not stuck with just one colour for the rest of my life. I use normal store bought conditioner and shampoo

Hair care is not my strong point I need help desperately. I see a lot of home remedies online but have never tried it, I am considering trying out a few, maybe I will do a post on it soon



You can follow me on Twitter here like my Facebook page here and follow me on instagram @drizzlesdomain for daily look post.

Your tinsels giggle and my drizzles sprinkle
Aaqelah Salojee

No comments:

Post a Comment