Monday, April 7, 2014

March Look Book


I was meant to do this post on the 1st of the month, but I had other commitments that delayed the posting, so 4 days later here I am writing about my march Look book.

Some days I have all the time to choose an outfit, and other days look just happened as I am in a rush, I hope to actually put looks together in advance, up until then I will do my best to instgram pictures every day of my looks.

I often repeat outfits and items, I buy what I love and I want to wear it in as many ways as possible and sometimes I love a combination so much that I want to repeat it again.

It's autumn now so most days are still warm and could manage to dress summery and I did manage to wear a heels a lot, but my feet might be taking a break from my heels as my work load is slowly increasing day by day.







 
 



 




 
Shoes
 






 
ACCESSORIES
 






 
SELFIES
 



 
 
 You can like my Facebook page here follow me on Twitter here and follow me on Instagram for daily look post updates @drizzlesdomain

No comments:

Post a Comment