Thursday, April 17, 2014

My Love for Men's Fashion


I love men’s fashion, now I am too much of a girly girl to wear men’s clothes, I love my heels, but every now and then I want to wear something from Zacks closet and rock it. I do feel that men’s clothes are made with a lot more care.

I often wear Zacks clothing and get into trouble; I don’t buy my own garments to indulge in my habit of wearing men’s fashion, but if I had to my top 3 items would be.

1.       A men’s watch

2.       A men’s shirt

3.       And a men’s pair of sunglasses.

Boy’s are so stress free, they never worry about repeating a whole outfit again, if they love a piece of clothing they will wear it, over and over again, with me if I like something, I keep it for special occasions, and I always try and I try to never repeat an outfit but if I do I make sure its months apart.

Zack and I wearing the same shirt.

You can follow me on twitter here and like my Facebook here here and follow me on instagram @dirzzlesdomian

You don't need Wings to Fly, just the Imagination
Aaqelah Salojee
 

No comments:

Post a Comment