Thursday, April 24, 2014

Review: Veet hair removal cream


I have been using Veet products since I was a teenager, so I know 1st hand what amazing products they offer, so when I was invited to be a judge for Miss VeetSA2014 I felt very honoured and proud to be part of the team since I have been in love with Veet products from the very 1st use.

Veet hair removal cream introduced a new fun way of removing hair. I remember using Veet hair removal cream at a sleep over and it was much better than us waxing each other. My brother is a huge fan of Veet products as well.

I use Veet hair removal cream, everywhere and anywhere. It's also so easy and convenient to travel with and to use while on holiday or those early mornings since it only has to be on for 3 minutes you could use the Veet hair removal cream while you are brushing your teeth.



My opinion is that every lady should have this in her beauty routine. I personally use Veet every single week for something, with the pleasure of knowing my skin is being moisten while I remove my hair. Very often when I remove my unwanted hair my skin is left dry and itchy, but not with Veet hair removal cream, it’s hairless, soft and sexy.



The instructions for Veet hair removal are so simple and easy. They even added in an easy to handle stick to put the cream on and rub it onto your skin.

Wait 3 minutes, then voila hairless sexy skin.



I give Veet hair removal cream a 9/10. This Veet hair removal product is available at any supermarket near you.




No comments:

Post a Comment